call: +61 412 012 366 or 1 805 573 7500 email: email@example.com
Renovations and Additions
- Renovations and repairs
- Ground floor extensions
- First floor additions
- Home improvements
- Walls removed and beams installed
- Window replaced
- Kitchen and bathroom renovations
- Add a granny flat or bedroom
- Landscaping, swimming pools, retaining walls and site drainage
- Defect identification, remediation and repair
- Project management
- Owner builder assistance
- Architectural, Structural Plans and Approval
- Cost Estimating and Budget Preparations
- Construction Trades and Professional Consultants
- Construction Management
- Project Supervision
- Dilapidation reports and property condition surveys
- Due Diligence
- Development Management
- Design management
- Authority approval
- Prepare design briefs
- Selections and appointment of consultants
- Preparation of design and construction budgets
- Design and construction time lines
- Prepare tender briefs/scope of works, negotiate sub-contractor scope of works, negotiate pricing and recommend selection of contractors
- Tender/Bid packages, tender negotiations and construction contractor recommendations and appointment.
- Superintendent Services
- Management of the builder/sub-contractors as the Owner Representative during the construction process
- Full Handover of completed residential projects, including mixed use strata and stratum subdivisions.
Owner Builder Assistance
- Owner Builder Rescue Service
- Owner Builder advice, direction and recommendations
- Owner Builder Inspections of work for compliance and defects
- Scopes of Work Preparation
- For additional services refer to Construction
Construction Defects - Identification and Repair
- Water intrusion – through roofs, windows, doors and balconies.
- Design flaws – due to poor or complicated detailing in the design.
- Building mistakes – building error, poor workmanship or inferior materials.
- Structural, architectural and Cosmetic.
- Assessment of appropriate solutions to repair the defects.
- Eco-friendly and high quality restoration with sustainable means, methods and materials.